COVID-19 Action Plan for Our Community & Partners
It is Valley’s priority to protect our workforce and our community of partners, customers, and suppliers at any time. With the COVID-19 outbreak, we have implemented protocols to increase the safety and health of the Valley team.
As this pandemic continues to evolve, Valley continues to follow all government recommendations and updates, and has implemented many additional protocols, which includes but is not limited to:
- Conducting temperature testing and health pre-screen of employee, contractor, or visitor to Valley Waste
- Masks are required indoors when moving throughout the office, or leaving their workstation
- Plexi-glass installed between employee’s workstations where social distancing is not possible
- Holding frequent small group meetings with updates and reiteration of infection control procedures
- Maximum occupancy signage has been posted throughout the facility
- Supplying our drivers with gloves, hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, and wipes
- Disinfecting truck cabs pre and post trip
- Installing additional hand sanitizer stations within the office
- Increasing our cleaning routines within the office
- Practicing social distancing
Office access to the public is restricted so please call ahead before you visit (604-800-6923).
Like many of our customers, Valley’s services are considered essential. Should anyone of the Valley team members feel unsafe providing services at a specific worksite location, Valley will suspend service until the unsafe practices can be resolved.
Thank you for your trust and continued business! We are all in this together.