COVID-19 Action Plan for Our Community & Partners
As we have now entered Step 3 of B.C.’s Restart Plan, Valley Waste has updated our related protective measures, policies, and procedures. The health and safety of our workforce and our community of partners, customers, and suppliers remain our highest priority.
As the numbers of active COVID-19 cases continue to decrease in our province, Valley continues to follow all government recommendations and updates. Our current procedures include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting temperature testing and health pre-screen of employee, contractor, or visitor to Valley Waste
- Masks are recommended while indoors
- Plexi-glass installed between employee’s workstations where social distancing is not possible
- Supplying our employees with masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, and wipes
- Disinfecting truck cabs pre and post-trip
- Installing additional hand sanitizing and washing stations within the office
- Increasing our cleaning routines within the office
Thank you for your trust and continued business! We are all in this together.