We thank you for considering applying for and working with us here at Valley Waste.
Listed below are current employment opportunities.
To submit your resume and application, simply scroll down this page and submit your resume, along with completing the other fields in the Employment Form.
Class 3 Driver — Roll-Off Division
Valley Waste & Recycling Inc. is a liquid and solid waste management company that has been servicing the Fraser Valley for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, keeping the streets clean, and supporting the communities we serve.
We currently have an opening for an experienced, Class 3 Roll-Off Driver to join our growing team in Chilliwack, BC. In this position, you are responsible for preparing, loading and transporting large mobile open-top containers to disposal sites, transfer or recycle facilities, and customer locations where they are to be unloaded.
These duties are performed on a daily basis in all types of weather conditions.
- Ensure safe operation of the truck, while driving, loading and unloading bins
- Responsible for loading/ unloading, tarping bins, and securing bins to truck decks
- Ensure customer satisfaction through reliable service
- Completion of daily documentation including but not limited to; daily log books, customer work orders, and pre/post-trip inspections
- Follow instructions for tasks assigned by Dispatch or Supervisor
- Complete daily housekeeping of assigned truck to ensure maintenance of company image
- Attend toolbox and safety meetings as scheduled and adhere to Company safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required
- Possess a valid Class 3 BC Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract
- Previous (or related) experience operating roll-off truck – preferred but not required
- Knowledge of the Fraser Valley – an asset
- Ability to navigate through and backing up in high traffic and congested roadways, driveways, alleyways, and lots
- Although the regular schedule is Tuesday to Saturday, the ability to work overtime on an “as needed” basis, is required
- Experience in the waste and recycling industry – an asset
- Competitive rates
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Safe work environment
- And more!
Job Types: Permanent
Working together for a cleaner environment.